Think Exam Help Center
A dedicated team is working to ensure your seamless transactions on Think exam. We have established a channelized and systematic path of support to resolve all your queries.
How may I help you !
- What is Think Exam?
- How to activate a Free Trial account?
- How to choose the right subscription plan?
- Can I insert my organization logo for branding purposes?
- How can I get the access to assign my created tests?
- How to check the test result and review the performance of the associated students?
- List the most commonly used test settings?
- What are top ups?
- What does “Add Student” mean?
- Is it possible to club a test series (product) and directly associate the created product to a group of aspirants (students)?
- Is there any limit to add the number of users in a system?
- Can I create an extra administrator?
- Will I remain the owner of my content that I have uploaded on Think Exam?
- Am I allowed to remove the name “Think Exam” from the panel?
- What are the steps involved in upgrading an account?
- How to terminate a subscribed plan?
- How to monetize the created test series?
- What are the payment options?
- Can I upgrade from Trial to a paid edition?
- How can I download invoice against the purchase or upgrade of an account?
- What is Think Exam’s refund policy?
- Does Think Exam stores my card details (credit or debit)?
- Explain the different status possible in an online transaction?
How to add candidate?
How to Create New Product?
How to design test or assessment?
How to add Questions?